четверг, 1 сентября 2016 г.

hello, autumn


well, well, well! hello, autumn! exactly a year ago i was in paris and i could not believe that for the first time in fifteen years i did not have to go anywhere; and i was in my favouite city in the world. pre-school, school, university - it was all over and i was free. for the first time i could do anything on the first of september and this is exactly what i did. i went for a very long walk in paris, i was happy. a year later my life is not exactly how i imagined and planned it to be, but i am definitely on my way. today, vogue us published an article about ksenia schnaider, a brand that i have been working with for more than six months already. it is definitely a victory for us! meanwhile, my younger brothers started his second year at school and i cannot believe how quickly time flies and things change. i am writing this post in between work-related e-mails, jokes with the kid and packing my bag in order to get back to kiev today, because we are getting ready for our spring/summer seventeen show on sunday at mercedes-benz kiev fashion days. it is going to be my sixth year in kiev and my eleventh (?) season at mbkfd. paris, i miss you, but i will come back. i promise! autumn, please, be kinder to all of us. we desperately need it. and you, please, be happy. just be!

p.s. initially i planned to post my monthly good things list today, but simply could not finish it on time, so come back here on monday in order to read it then.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий